Flank Steak & Grilled Corn
Ingredients Flank Steak
2 tsp olive oil
2 tsp lime juice
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
6 oz beer of choice
3 tbsp soy sauce
4 garlic cloves smashed
1/4 an onion sliced
3 orange slices
3 lemon slices
3 lime slices
1/2 cup cilantro
Ingredients Roasted Corn
3 ears of corn
cotija or queso Fresco Cheese
Directions Flank Steak
1. Mix up all the marinade ingredients.
2. Cover the steak with the marinade.
3. Let the meat marinate for 2 hours in a glass dish (flip after 1 hour).
4. Grill meat over direct heat for 2 minutes each side.
5. Move meat to indirect heat until internal temperature reaches 125 degrees.
6. Let rest for 10 to 15 minutes before cutting.
Directions Roasted Corn
1. Roast corn over indirect heat for about 8 minutes.
2. Move corn over to direct heat to get the char marks.
3. Remove from the grill and let cool for five minutes.
4. Spread butter on the corn.
5. Spread mayonnaise on the corn
6. Sprinkle with cheese, cilantro, and Tajin seasoning.